Those who wish to attend Adoratio 2011 without residing at the Salesianum will be able to register for the whole conference, for individual days or for half days, with or without meals included. Day registrants will be welcome at the liturgies of the Conference. Here are the rates and facilities for on-line registration of non residents:
- € 5 students one session morning or afternoon
- € 10 students for all day
- € 15 non-students one session morning or afternoon
- € 25 non students for one full day
- € 40 students for the entire Conference
- € 80 non-students for the entire Conference
- € 20 each meal
- € 10 transportation Salesianum-Rome and back for Thursday Corpus Christi with the Pope.
All non residents will be able to purchase the ticket of their choice when at the Salesianum.
Due to the limited capacity, we advise you fill in the day registration form that follows. We cannot guarantee any seat or meal without registration, even though tickets will be available at the door as long as space remains available.
All participants will have to wear their “conference pass” in order to attend the talks and liturgies. No one will be allowed without this pass. Thank you for your understanding.
Day Registration Form
Residential Registration Form
You can now fill in the registration form. PLEASE, make sure you have answered all fields carefully before submitting your form.
Please note that there are no more single rooms available.
If you come with a friend and wish to share a twin room with this person, let us know when you register. If not, we will put you in a twin room with another participant.
Would you want to be in a twin or double bedroom by yourself, please contact us for more details, especially for prices. Thank you.
If you have any questions or remarks, please feel free to contact Mrs Cathy BRENTI
- by e-mail : registration adoratio2011.com
- by phone : + 33(0)2-54-88-05-79
- by regular mail : Burtin F-41600 NOUAN LE FUZELIER
A book containing all the conference liturgies and translations into the conference languages will be given to each participant.
Priests who wish to do so will be welcome to concelebrate at the two principal Conference Masses on Tuesday June 21st and Wednesday 22nd.
Facilities will be available for priests to offer Mass privately during the conference if they wish. We will provide missals in Latin (1962/2002) and Missals and Lectionaries in Italian, Spanish, French and English.
For the liturgical celebrations at the conference centre, priests are asked to bring their own amice, alb and cincture. Priests who wish to offer Mass privately will need to bring their own purificator also.
On Thursday June 23rd, because the Mass celebrated by the Holy Father is not concelebrated, arrangements will be made for those priests who
wish to offer Mass earlier in the day at the conference centre.
Clergy, religious and seminarians who wish to assist at the Mass and Eucharistic Procession with the Holy Father are asked to bring choir
dress (cassock/habit and surplice).
Clergy, religious and seminarians who are willing to assist with the chant and ceremonies at the conference are asked to inform us as soon as possible.
The full price for the Conference is 420€ (four hundred twenty euro) per pax. This includes:
- all expenses for the secretariat and preparation of the Conference,
- all expenses for the speakers (travel and talk and stay), liturgy and song books.
- full board in a twin bed room at the venue of the Conference, the Salesianum in Rome from dinner Monday June 20 til breakfast Friday June 24
- full participation in all events of the Conference
- simultaneous translations
- transportation for the Solemnity of Corpus Christi in Rome and back to the Salesianum
In order for your registration to be valid and for us to make reservation for you at the Salesianum, you need to pay now the full price to the Conference, which is 420€ (four hundred twenty euro). Thank you
All payments may be made, according to your choice, either:
- by a bank transfer at:
MISSIONNAIRES - ADORATIO 2011
Crédit du Nord
854 PROMENADE GENERAL DE GAULLE
F-83140 SIX-FOURS (France)
IBAN : FR76 3007 6042 6213 2216 0020 128
BIC or SWIFT: NORDFRPP
- by cheque in euro on a French account
- by cash wire to Mrs Cathy BRENTI, Burtin, F-41600 NOUAN LE FUZELIER (France). Our next post office is F-41600 LAMOTTE BEUVRON
In any case, please remember to include in your payment: Conference on Adoration - Rome together with your name and first name, thank you.
IF YOU ARE ALSO ABLE TO MAKE A DONATION TO ADORATIO 2011, WE WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP
In case of cancellation and until April 30, 2011, we will reimburse all your payments. Except in cases of force majeure, after April 30, 2011 and until May 15, 2011, we will keep the registration fees of 150€. From May 15, 2011 on, we will have to keep all your payments. Thank you for your understanding.